About Me

My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
A stupid man who had the love of the most beautiful woman and blew it. But who wants to make good. This is my very public apology to her, her family and her friends. I wasn't a cheater or wife beater, but what I did do was take her love for granted and abuse the privilege of being her partner. I was immature and selfish. I do not blame her for wanting away. But I want her back. I love her so much and want nobody else. Truly. She is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I am ready for a grown up relationship. I am ready to take responsibility for being a father and partner. I have grown up. The road will be long and quite probably impassable. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. If only he'd done it years ago!!

Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and here I am sat in my bedsit thinking about the goings on at - what shall I call it - the house where my children live?  Becky's house.

Those goings on would have been the kind of thing that would have filled me with a certain sense of dread in days gone by.  A fairly raucous family occasion!

You see I didn't really have much of a family growing up, and so Becky's clan - from day one pretty much - was an incredibly alien and overwhelming entity to me.  We were together for fourteen years and I never got used to it.  But then as they all would suggest - and I would now readily admit - I didn't exactly try.  Little wonder things didn't improve!

I hope they are having fun and that Becky especially is having a fantastic day.  She is a wonderful mother.  So patient and caring.  Wish I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment