About Me

My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
A stupid man who had the love of the most beautiful woman and blew it. But who wants to make good. This is my very public apology to her, her family and her friends. I wasn't a cheater or wife beater, but what I did do was take her love for granted and abuse the privilege of being her partner. I was immature and selfish. I do not blame her for wanting away. But I want her back. I love her so much and want nobody else. Truly. She is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I am ready for a grown up relationship. I am ready to take responsibility for being a father and partner. I have grown up. The road will be long and quite probably impassable. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. If only he'd done it years ago!!

Friday 30 March 2012

Sunflower



I don't care how long this lasts
We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair
Hair like a wheatfield I'd run through
That I'd run through -

And I miss you so - I miss you so

No you're gone I feel so alone
I miss you so

I'd send you a flower - a sunflower bright

`Cause you cloud my days messing up my nights

And all the way up to the top of your head

Sunshower kisses I felt we had

And I miss you so - Oh baby I miss you so

Now you're gone, I feel so low - oh I miss you so, I do

But I miss you so - Oh darling I miss you so

Now you're gone, I feel so low - oh I said I miss you so, I do

All I gotta do is think of you - and I miss you so

Baby I'm... I`m afraid to say why - I miss you so
Baby I'm... I`m afraid to say why - Oh I miss you so



No comments:

Post a Comment