About Me

My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
A stupid man who had the love of the most beautiful woman and blew it. But who wants to make good. This is my very public apology to her, her family and her friends. I wasn't a cheater or wife beater, but what I did do was take her love for granted and abuse the privilege of being her partner. I was immature and selfish. I do not blame her for wanting away. But I want her back. I love her so much and want nobody else. Truly. She is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I am ready for a grown up relationship. I am ready to take responsibility for being a father and partner. I have grown up. The road will be long and quite probably impassable. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. If only he'd done it years ago!!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Nice idea...but where's the end product?

I am a man of many ideas.  The problem comes in putting any of them into practice!  A lack of discipline has been my undoing in so many areas of my life.  As Becky's mum said to me in the aftermath of mine and Becky's split "the trouble with you Mark is you never had any guidance".  She hit the nail on the head!  I didn't.  But I'm not looking to make excuses for my behaviour.  At a certain stage you have to take responsibilty as a so-called grown up. 

But as an example of an idea...I'm going to be a yoga teacher!  I get a loan out...or rather Becky gets a loan out on my behalf, to train and get a teaching qualification.  I get the qualification.  And have I done anything with it?  No.  I've had the qualification for over two years!  Rubbish! 

So I have in the last few days located a venue, have a good friend of mine updating my website - that again has been sitting idle for a couple of years - and am determined to see this through.  When the website is sorted I will issue some flyers around town directing people to my website, and look to make this happen.  I have been hindered thus far by a lack of discipline and a lack of confidence. 

I shall overcome!      

No comments:

Post a Comment