About Me

My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
A stupid man who had the love of the most beautiful woman and blew it. But who wants to make good. This is my very public apology to her, her family and her friends. I wasn't a cheater or wife beater, but what I did do was take her love for granted and abuse the privilege of being her partner. I was immature and selfish. I do not blame her for wanting away. But I want her back. I love her so much and want nobody else. Truly. She is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I am ready for a grown up relationship. I am ready to take responsibility for being a father and partner. I have grown up. The road will be long and quite probably impassable. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. If only he'd done it years ago!!

Monday 26 March 2012

To Becky #2

Even though I don't know Norwich that well I do have some fond memories of coming here, when you and I were together.  Yesterday I walked past The Compleat Angler.  I recalled our visiting there many years ago, when we hadn't been together that long.  A sunny day as I recall, as was yesterday.  So many years have passed.  Our babies a long way off way back then.  We were so young.  And then today I visited The Playhouse.  Not I place I think we ever visited.  It was our kind of place though.  A place to hang out and relax.  In days of drink we would have made a very good afternoon and evening of it.  Do you remember those days?

Today there was a group of young girls, maybe eighteen or nineteen years of age, having an afernoon beer, smoking their fags and being that good age where it's all a big new world of possibilities and freedom.  I imagined you and your mates being like them.  Perhaps even frequenting The Playhouse back in the day?  A couple of years before we met.  I could see you sitting there clear as day.  So beautiful.  So you.

I wished you were there today, but of course you weren't.  I like hanging out with you.  Just me and you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment