About Me

My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
A stupid man who had the love of the most beautiful woman and blew it. But who wants to make good. This is my very public apology to her, her family and her friends. I wasn't a cheater or wife beater, but what I did do was take her love for granted and abuse the privilege of being her partner. I was immature and selfish. I do not blame her for wanting away. But I want her back. I love her so much and want nobody else. Truly. She is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I am ready for a grown up relationship. I am ready to take responsibility for being a father and partner. I have grown up. The road will be long and quite probably impassable. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. If only he'd done it years ago!!

Saturday 17 March 2012

Mission impossible??

Hello thanks for coming by.  

What you'll read here are the thoughts of a man desperate to right the wrongs that have cost him his relationship.  That have destroyed the love given to him by a woman who gave him chance after chance to grow up, and come join the party.

This will be a place of cathartic outpouring, designed to move me forward emotionally and psychologically.  Where the ultimate would be to convince my now ex partner of my sincerity in wanting to spend the rest of my life with her and our two children.  Convince her that I have finally laid my most destructive of demons to rest.  Convince her that I now understand and more importantly feel what love is.

It is as if a dam has burst inside of me.  Feelings, emotions and a reality held in check for too many years have been set free.  I now understand with such clarity what it was that was lacking on my part in that previous life.  I took her love for granted.  Indeed I barely understood what love was.  But with an overwhelming intensity do I now know what it is.  It is all you need.  Wow!

Too soon are we dust.  We are indeed a long time dead.  Therefore I am utterly compelled to write this blog.  Humbly remembering however, that as the Rolling Stones said "you can't always get what you want".  

But hoping, hoping, hoping.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment